Wednesday 29 July 2009

I can not believe it's only 2 weeks away til our big day and I can't believe how many changes have been made a long the way. But I can now say Im getting excited to see everything in motion, but most of all Im looking forward to marrying the man of my dreams, he has stuck by me for 7 yrs, we have an amazing family.



These past few weeks have been buisy, filled with wedding preparation. I had my Hen Night, had a pampering session at a health and beauty spa called Oasis. It was fab, had a facial, Reiki Head Massage, Back and foot Massage. Then in the evening went to our local Indian Restaurant Chutneys. Which really do lush food. Then Dave had his Stag Doo, where they went on the raz round town.



I had my nails gelled and shaped and my eyebrows shaped (first time may I add lol.) And also had my haircut and highlights put in. :)



Flowers have all been sorted, think all outfits are now complete, just need to get myself some tights or popsocks, havent decided as of yet. And need to get my two younger boys some shoes to go with their outfit.



I bought each of my younger boys a Corduroy Drivers Cap from Baby Gap, Checked Train Driver shirts and Two Tone Cord Trousers from Mothercare, and lets Just say they both look gorgous in their outfits.

We Have had all the replys back for the Wedding and Reception, Just waiting on a few people to get back to us regarding the evening.


And I still got Thankyou gifts to sort.

No comments: