Saturday 9 August 2008


Cake - I found this Cake topper on EBay - Seller Rushmer30 and I think it looks great costs 25.00 pounds buy it now and 2.95 P&P, I haven't yet got it as I want to sort out the cake first and check it will work. We have decided on a 3 layer cake like in the pic. Fruit layer at the bottom and 2 sponge layers. White Icing and silver ribbon round the layers.
My parents have a friend who makes cakes for weddings and things so going to see if she can make the cake.
Had to laugh the other night. Me and Dave were discussing cakes and looking at the websites for ideas etc and getting ideas on pricing and Dave came out he'd have a go at makeing the cake. he said do a prototype and if I and the family like it then he'd do it lol.
will have to see what happens with that. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: