Sunday 10 August 2008


Idea for Table Centre Piece - Cylinder vase with a single Silk Calla Lillie in with some silver sparkle twisted twig. At the bottom of the vase use some Mystic Crystals which you add water too to add a crystal effect. Maybe add a little blue food die to give a hint of colour and around the vase tie a blue or silver ribbon round in a bow. As of yet I haven't done a prototype as I need to find the bits and get them in. I'm hoping I will be able to find a cheap pack of cylinda vases.

Below is a picture I found to give an idea of how I wanted them to look.
I spoke to a member of Staff at The Coppleridge Inn, to see if I could have these colours and what table Layout would be best and he said he feels a horse shoe layout would work best for the amount of guests we have, then the head table at the top and he can't see a problem with haveing a white banquet cloth over them, then blue square table cloths set diagonally like a diamond on the table so the white still shows.

Got to speak with a collegue of his to double check my plan is ok and also get measurement for tables, stair rail and balcony rail so I an sort decorations out.

Along with this I'm thinking white napkins similar like picture. With my centre piece in the middle, name cards at each seat and some silver heart sequins scattered. Loving heart table confetti from wedding delights you get 14g bags for £1.25 so I’d need approx 4 bags totalling to £5

No comments: